follow me shampoo~

Sunday, March 6, 2011

seminit cuma...

seminit cuma.

in my daily life...1 minutes is not a big deal. most of my time passed by without me even noticed. but clearly not wasted. so one minutes is never matter for me always keeping up with them.....

but lately, i was always given one short minutes. thats make me suffocated. 

seminit cuma....i felt like everything is taken away...
seminit cuma.... i felt like my heart is burning to death
seminit cuma...i felt like falling from the highest building..

then in one more short minutes,

seminit cuma i feel like accelerating to the moon
seminit cuma, i can feel my heart is warming up...
seminit cuma...i start enjoying the feeling like everything is in my hand...

those are the 'seminit cuma' power.

now i'm waiting for that 'seminit cuma' again....

between u & me: one minute phone call...cheer up my day. tQ

1 comment:

  1. between u & me: one minute phone call...cheer up my day.
    yup.setuju. ^_*

    ReplyDelete

sudah.lepas

Related Posts with Thumbnails